Tuesday, March 11, 2008

boys can be so fickle

If you ever pass a group of girls talking you can almost be certain that they are talking about boys. Big; small; pig headed; cheating; seemingly sensitive; lying boys - which women can’t help but radiate towards. This inevitably leads to the girly group chat that you will see congregating at any decently established business. The only requirements are that the venue provides comfy seats and a generous flow of coffee! All plans for the day are quickly put to the side.

After being a part of many of these ritual ... “discussions”, my most prevalent findings were basically... That men are full of a load of bollix.. in every sense.

You can’t even trust your fellow girlfriend anymore for the fear of what may be said behind your back following the disclosure of some delicate information pertaining to a certain... Guy.

But the real problem is the way that boys (that’s what their actions indicate they are) think they can treat us. They use and dispose, trying to upgrade all the time. To give but one example; here is a recorded quote from one ‘friend’ to another.

Guy: “I'm thinking perhaps that I've spent the past two years listening to everybody tell me you and I should be together. Correspondingly I spent the past two years telling myself no we won't. There was always a safety barrier between us that kept us apart and I was happy with that. Then you jumped over it. Perhaps I was scared. You overcame the last hurdle. Which really left no excuses left for me on us not to be together. Except for the fact that I didn't want to go there. Something deep down just doesn't want to go there. So I'm in a situation where logic says one thing but my heart says no. and I have to follow my heart. I want a wedge between us sexually not emotionally.”

Is the guy just really sensitive or is he making excuses? Sounds like he got a new girl to me and didn't need his on call sex buddy anymore. Boys can be so cruel.

Girl:First of all, how was I the one who jumped over the barrier? It takes two to tango. And, (and I’m not placing blame here) you were always the one who made the first in re-initiating it. If you didn't want to go there Guy then why did you spent 5 months sleeping with me knowing you didn't want to go there. If your heart was saying you don’t want me then why did you pretend to yourself that you did. That isn't a fair thing to do to a person, casual relationship or not. I feel now that I wish we had not undertaken this arrangement in the first place. As you said you didn't want to go there so that panders the question as to why you did”.

God this girl deserves a medal! Talk about being given the loop around. The boy seems to be a sniveling excuse of a male and tries to smooth things over by being all considerate and sad by talking about his heart. Really what he meant was – ‘Hun, I’ve found some new meat and you were good for a bit but I’ve found something fresher now. Thanks, it was fun, sure if things don’t work out we can always resume!”

All I can say really say is don’t believe a word the opposite sex says. That works for men too, girls can be as equally deceiving. Their not afraid to get what they want!

oh and remember.. someones always listening!!!!